1. Record the numbers of red and yellow parents in the General Conditions box.
2. What colors are the flowers? Do the colors you see correspond to those selected in Box 1 of the Settings panel at the top of the simulation? Explain.
3. What colors are the butterflies?
4. List the genotypes of each color butterfly Use CR for the red allele and CY for the yellow allele. (Remember that there are two alleles in every genotype.)
A. Yellow Butterfly Genotype:
B. Red Butterfly Genotype:
C. Orange Butterfly Genotype:
5. If you see colors other than the red and yellow that you started with, explain where the aIDitional colors came from. (Hint: Use a Punnett square for each potential set of parents to help you answer this question.)
6. Pick and count all of the butterflies of one color. Does your count match the amount listed in the Results panel at the bottom of the simulation?
7. Do the different-colored butterflies show any preferences for the flowers? For example, do red butterflies perch only on red flowers?
8. Describe what happened to the clusters of red flowers.
9. Did you observe any changes to the other clusters of flowers? Explain.
10. Was there any change in the butterflies?
11. What happened to the orange and yellow flowers?
12. Can you turn the blue flowers off?
13. Did the butterflies change?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support