1. What are the major functions of the blood?
2. What are the constituent elements of the blood?
3. What is the hematopoiesis?
4. Where does hematopoiesis occur?
5. In which bones can bone marrow chiefly be found? Is the bone marrow made of osseous tissue?
6. What are blood stem cells?
7. What are the other names by which erythrocytes are known? What is the function of these cells?
8. What is the name of the molecule that transports oxygen in red blood cells?
9. What is the molecular composition of hemoglobin? Does the functionality of hemoglobin as a protein depend upon its tertiary or upon its quaternary structure?
10. On average what is the life duration of the red blood cells? Where are they destroyed? What is the destination of the heme groups after the destruction of hemoglobin molecules?
11. What are the functions of the spleen? Why is a total splenectomy (surgical removal of the spleen) compatible with life?
12. What is the anemia? What are the four major types of anemia?
13. What is the difference between red and white blood cells? What are leukocytes?
14. What are the kinds of leukocytes and how are they classified into granulocytes and agranulocytes?
15. What is the general function of leukocytes? What are leukopenia and leukocytosis?
16. What are the mechanisms of hemorrhage contention called?
17. How are platelets formed? What is the function of platelets? What consequences does the clinical condition known as thrombocytopenia yield?
18. How does the organism understand that a clotting process must begin?
19. How can the blood coagulation (clotting) process be described?
20. What are clotting factors?
21. What is the organ where most of the clotting factors are produced? What is the role of vitamin K in the blood coagulation?
22. What is factor VIII? What is the genetic disease in which this factor is absent?
23. How is hemophilia treated? Why is hemophilia rare in females?
24. What is the epidemiological association between hemophilia and HIV infection?
25. What are anticoagulants? What are the practical applications of anticoagulants, like heparin, in Medicine?
26. What is dicoumarol? How does this substance act in the clotting process and what are some examples of its toxicity?
27. Streptokinase is a substance used in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction. How does this substance act?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers