1. Discuss the general principles of classifying microorganisms.
2. Discuss the different environmental factors that influence microbial growth. What would be the basic profile of a microbe pathogenic to humans?
3. Discuss pathogenicity and the mechanisms by which microorganisms can attack the human body.
4. Discuss the five I s of microbiology as they relate to observing microbes in the laboratory.
5. Discuss the difference between morbidity and mortality and the difference between incidence and prevalence of diseases.
6. Discuss the principles of chemotherapy applied in Microbiology. What different strategies are used by antimicrobial drugs against microbes?
7. Discuss the importance of microbes in general on the planet.
8. Discuss the most common type of microbial skin infection with an emphasis of the role of streptococcus, staphylococcus and viruses. Also please highlight the dangers of neonatal conjunctivitis and keratitis.
9. Discuss the different types of viruses that are able to cause diseases in humans
10. What is the importance of the antigenic drift and the antigenic shift when considering the severity of viral upper respiratory tract infection? What are the common causes of pneumonia in humans based of different age groups.
11. List the common causes of meningitis and encephalitis. What is the best clinical management of the rabies?
12. Discuss the causes, signs and symptoms of septicemia and endocarditis? List the common microbial infections of the lymphatic system.
13. Compare and contrast innate and adaptive defenses mechanisms in the Human body against infectious diseases.
14. Discuss the different physical and chemical methods of controlling microbial growth.
15. Compare and contrast prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
16. Discuss why staining is important in visualizing microbes under the microscope. What different types of staining methods can be used?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support