1. Go through the suggested topics carefully and select the one that interests you most. You are recommended to do some background reading before you make the final choice and narrow it down.
2. Formulate a thesis statement [a clear statement of the position you will be taking in your essay] that will present your argument and opinion. This MUST be approved by your EAP tutor BEFORE you proceed with writing your essay.
3. When the statement is written and approved you need to start your research on the topic to explore the area in depth. After researching both printed and online sources choose at least four appropriate ones. Your sources should include the following:
one or two printed sources that will be selected from the Learning Resource Centre;
one or two online sources that will be selected from the required list (Intranet);
one or two printed/online sources that you will have to find by yourself for further approval of your EAP tutor.
4. Produce a draft essay. Support your position with evidence from your research.
5. Your tutor will provide you with feedback. Therefore, you should try to produce all the tasks in the time stipulated below.
1. Selecting a topic and doing background reading TW 2-3
2. Writing a thesis statement TW 4
3. Planning your essay TW 5
4. Researching and writing a draft version TW 6-7
5. Submitting the draft essay TW 8
6. Receiving feedback from the tutor TW 11
7. Proofreading and editing TW 12-13
8. Submitting your essay TW 13
6. Include both direct and indirect quotations.
7. Photocopy and attach the pages with the information you used for direct and indirect quotations. Highlight the statements in the copies of the sources you used.
8. Write a reference list (using the Harvard referencing system) on a separate page.
9. Submit the draft essay (the outline, the essay, the reference list) and copies of the sources used in the essay in A-4 plastic envelope to your EAP tutor by March 17, 2014 (17:00).
10. When the draft is returned, read the feedback carefully.
11. Make necessary improvements based on the tutors feedback and correct language inaccuracies in the draft essay.
12. Use the following format: Font: Times New Roman 12, Line spacing: 1.5. Number your pages. Put your ID number on every page (follow the template to be posted).
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support