GHSD 6030: Introduction to Health Systems, Management & Policy
Assignment #3: Organizational Direction
Select an organization of interest to you, preferably one youve worked with/for, would like to work for or have a particular interest in. A public health related organization is preferred but not a requirement for full credit. Youll learn the most if its an organization in which you have some interest.
****PLEASE PUT IN ITALICS ALL INFORMATION THAT YOU COPY AND PASTE FROM A WEBSITE AND USE NORMAL PRINT FOR ALL THAT IS WRITTEN BY YOU. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO THAT I CAN IDENTIFY WHAT IS IN YOUR VOICE RATHER THAN THAT OF THE ORGANIZATION. Use footnotes as appropriate. Review your paper at the end and be sure that you have done this.
GHSD 6030 Assignment 3 Chart
1. Identify the organization:
Why did you select it?
2. Seek out as much of the following as you can obtain:
a) Vision statement
b) Mission statement
c) Core values
d) Strategic goals
(At the very least obtain the mission statement. Strategic goals are rarely available on a website, but good chance you can find vision and mission and maybe even core values).
If you are unable to locate a list of core values, identify 2-3 core values that you believe may be underlying values of how this organization operates. If you are generating these yourself, you might want to check out sample core values of other similar organizations to get ideas of content as well as style in which core values are generally presented.
3. Comment on what you observed in this (these) statement(s) consistent or inconsistent with how you saw this organization prior to assembling this information. Be thoughtful and insightful here.
4. Identify three key stakeholders of this organization in their task environment (external to the organization). For this question and #5 you might want to go back and review the slide set on External Environment)
5. Identify three key external forces of this organization in their external environment. For each identify how this external force potentially influences this organization.
6. If you have had exposure to this organization: What organizational culture elements do you actually observe in this organization? Do they fit? Do they seem pervasive? Are they strong? (I recognize you may have limited ability to assess these, depending upon your situation).
If you have not had exposure to this organization: Suggest some organizational culture elements that you might want to create, ones that would be supportive of this organizations mission.
7. A SWOT analysis includes an assembly of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that an organization should consider as it proceeds with its strategic analysis and goal setting. For the organization you selected above, reflect on this organization and list real or potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Look at each of these individually, not in the matrix of combining them. These are not generally posted on a website but rather part of an internal brainstorming process. If this is an organization that you have not worked with or for, then strengths and weaknesses as internal factors will be there most difficult for you to assess but make your best thoughtful guess from afar.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support