Experiment 1: Light dependent reactions
Table 1: Amount of air generated in each test tube
Test Tube 1 [Change in distance (mm)]
Test Tube 2 [Change in distance (mm)]
1. Which test tube had a bigger bubble on the top before the experiment?
After the experiment?
2. What do you hypothesize is causing the bubble at the top?
3. What role do you hypothesize the sodium bicarbonate played?
4. From what you know about plants, if we were to place one of the test tube and beaker combinations in front of a green light, what would happen?
Experiment 2: Depletion of carbon dioxide
Table 2: Color change over time
Time 0 min 15 min 30 min 45 min 60 min
1. What happened to the color of the solution over one hour?
2. What is the process that is occurring to make the phenol red solution change colors?
3. If we placed a green light in front of the test tube, do you think the results would be different? Why or why not?
1. Some plants (grasses) tend to contain a greater concentration of chlorophyll than others (pines).
Construct a hypothesis to explain this observation? Would it be testable?
2. Given what you now know about chloroplasts, pigments and wavelengths, consider trees whose leaves turn yellow in the fall.
What is happening in the leaves at the cellular and molecular levels?
3. We have seen that chloroplasts are the organelles in plant cells that provide energy to the cell. The equivalent organelle in eukaryotic (animal) cells is the mitochondria. Both are unusual in that they have double membranes and contain their own set of DNA.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support