1. George, a 20-year old man, injured his jaw and lost several teeth in a bar room brawl. Several weeks later he began to experience sharp stabbing pain in his lower jaw. After visiting the dentist, he was told that he had trigeminal neuralgia. What is this condition and how is it treated?
2. While working in the emergency room you receive two patients who were in an automobile accident. One is dead on arrival, having suffered a transaction of the spinal cord at the level of C2. The other patient suffered a similar injury, but at the level of C5, and is still alive. Explain briefly in terms of phrenic nerve origin and function why one injury was fatal and the other was not.
3. Ms. Johnson, an automobile whiplash victim, has been suffering spinal shock, but is looking forward to complete recovery. One night on evening rounds, her nurse discovered her in a fetal position, her body drenched with sweat. She was incontinent of feces and urine and her blood pressure was dangerously high. After a while she was stabilized. How could these events happen and what is this response called?
4. Richard has been under great stress and has complained of migraine headaches for weeks. He tried all kinds of drugs, with little effect. When he was at the end of his rope, a friend suggested yoga and meditation. Having nothing to lose, he tied them and after several months, felt like a new person. How could these practices help him?
5. Mrs. Oberhaus needs surgery to correct a severe case of Raynaud’s disease, affecting one of her hands. What surgical procedure will be performed? After the surgery, will she more likely to suffer from anhidrosis (lack of sweating) or hyperhidrosis (profuse sweating) in the affect hand?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers