PART I: Short Response Questions
Directions: Using proper APA format, please write a response to each of the following questions that is two to three paragraphs in length. Please visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for concise APA guidelines.
1. What are some possible causes of Parkinson disease and Alzheimer disease? What are some treatment options, if any?
2. List the functional regions of the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal lobes.
3. Name the general senses found in the skin or subcutaneous tissue and list the type of stimuli to which each of them responds.
4. Explain why the smell of a “doctor’s office” or the smell of turkey cooking on Thanksgiving can easily generate an emotional response.
5. Gigantism and acromegaly have the same cause; what is the cause and what causes the difference in effect between the two conditions?
6. What is the cause of diabetes insipidus? What are the signs and symptoms of the condition?
7. What are the signs and symptoms of Cushing syndrome? What are the signs and symptoms of AIDison disease?
8. Why is a goiter usually more of a dietary problem rather than an endocrine problem?
PART II: Case Study
Directions: Please answer each of the case study questions below. Ensure that your responses are detailed and that each response is at least one half of a page to one page in length. Please use proper APA format. If necessary, please cite any sources. You may also utilize LIRN for your research. Please visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for concise APA and LIRN guidelines.
1. Mr. Collins is a 60-year-old patient who was in a car accident earlier in the day. After an examination, the physician determines that Mr. Collins sustained no physical injuries, although the patient’s blood pressure and heart rate are elevated. Mr. Collins reports that at the time of the accident he felt a high level of fear and he noticed that he had goose bumps and was sweating profusely. Currently, he reports feeling constipated. Explain the mechanics of Mr. Collins’s physiological reaction to the stressful experience of an automobile accident and describe the division of the autonomic nervous system that is responsible for Mr. Collins’s symptoms.
2. Mr. Scialello, a computer programmer, has presbyopia. He finds reading glasses inconvenient and wants to know if surgery will improve his condition.
3. At her last visit, Mrs. Westfall complained of recent weight gain and an overall feeling of sluggishness. Her blood work indicates that she has myxedema. What can you tell her about this condition?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers