1. Choose the optimal enzyme concentration(s) observed.
5. Based on the data at pH 2, what can you surmise happened to the active site?
It stayed the same shape
Its shape changed such that the substrate no longer fit inside
Its shape changed but the substrate still fit inside
6. Based pH data, which pH experiment most closely resembles the pH found in most of the human body?
7. Choose the optimal temperature for enzyme function observed. Note you will have to create your own graph or log in the milliliters of gas bubbles produced on your own to answer this question.
All of the following variables were tested on enzyme activity EXCEPT:
8. When a person runs a very high fever they can quickly be in a dangerous situation where the body does not function properly. What is happening to the person’s proteins and enzymes in their body? Note use the proper term (hint see previous questions for the term) to describe what happened to the enzyme.
The high heat of fever causes enzymes to become denatured.
The high heat of fever speeds up enzymes to work more efficiently.
The high heat of fever kills enzymes.
The high heat of fever defragments enzymes.
2. In the enzyme concentration experiments why does curve on the graph start to slow down and level off after seven to eight minutes? In other words, what can you guess was happening to the amount of substrate when the reaction started to slow down?
The enzyme stops working after 30 seconds
The substrate is consumed
The enzyme is consumed
The reaction gets too hot
3. Choose the optimal pH for enzyme function observed.
What is the temperature of the human body in Celcius?
4. What happened to the enzyme at pH 2?
It didn’t change
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support