Analyze an interpersonal conflict which you attempted to manage but were unsuccessful in doing so (mismanaged or unresolved). This doesn’t have to a major conflict, but it does need to be a point of contention that you and your partner are aware of and not just a complaint or problem you have that your partner isn’t even unaware of. This is to be an issue you have with another person.
1. Describe the conflict: Who was it with? What was it about? When did it happen? What was the outcome? How did you attempt to manage or resolve it? What conflict styles were enacted?
2. Describe your perspective: What did you see as the problem? What did you see as the cause? How did you behave? How did you feel? How do you think the other person behaved?
3. Use social decentering and describe the conflict from the other person’s perspective: What would the other person say was the problem? What would the other person say was the cause? How would the other person say he or she felt? How would the other person describe your behavior? (Be brutally honest with yourself when considering what the other person would think or feel).
4. What insights does this comparison provide about you, your partner, the issue, and the conflict?
5. Assume you had a do-over, and were approaching this issue anew. Applying the principles covered in class, write out an actual script of the exact words (like a transcript) of what you would say in initially presenting the issue to the other and how your partner might potentially respond.
6. Identify and explain the skills and strategies (p. 238-248)(see pdf attachment) you incorporated into your statement.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers
Hello The Homework Helpers Support