1) The liquid portion of blood is known as ______. Most of the plasma comprises of ______ that serves as a solvent and carries heat. ______ like sodium, potassium and ______ serve to manage the osmotic balance in the blood. The protein ______ helps to manage the thickness of the blood. ______ assists in clotting the blood. Finally ______ serve as antibodies in the blood.
2) The three kinds of formed elements within the blood are ______, ______, and ______. The ______ contain hemoglobin and serve to transport oxygen. The white cells, also known as ______, serve to make antibodies and to do phagocytosis. The platelets help blood to clot that is called ______. Five different types of WBC are ______, ______, ______, ______, and ______.
3) The platelets release different factors that trigger a protein already in the blood, ______. This then becomes thrombin. The thrombin transforms fibrinogen to ______ that causes the blood cells in the area to be tangled in a protein web. This is known as the ______. Sometimes a clot forms within a blood vessel. This is known as a ______. If this clot moves from that position elsewhere in the body, it is termed as a ______.
4) Type A blood has ______ on the surface of the red blood cells. Type B blood has ______ on the surface of the red blood cells. Type AB blood has ______ and ______ on the surface of the red blood cells. A type AB person can receive blood from ______. A type O person may receive blood from ______.
5) The heart is in the miIDle thoracic cavity, known as the ______. The membrane around the heart is the ______. The thick muscular wall of the heart is the ______. The smooth inner lining of the heart is the ______.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers